THE BODY SHOP : LIQUID EYE LINER


From www.thebodyshop-usa.com

Best if you want to: Add a little drama to your eyes with a long-lasting, smudge-resistant liquid liner that allows precise control and smooth application.
Best for: all skin tones
What it is designed to do:
  • Felt tip applicator ensures good line definition.
  • Community Trade marula oil from Namibia is an effective moisturizer that helps to condition skin over time and restore skin’s moisture barrier.
  • Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to soften, condition and protect the skin from damaging environmental aggressors
Ingredient :

Marula Oil
Naturally rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, marula oil from Namibia makes our lip colors glide on and gives our face and eye powders a smooth, hydrating finish while changing thousands of women’s lives

Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, PVP, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides.
 
    Color Selection : Black, Brown and Taupee ( The brown shade doesn't include in the picture )





    My skin Tone :

    Tanned actually, but for I;m a sundannese, so it'll be... light tan??? lol... anyway, that taupee  shade ain't the one for me, and brown made me pale, so I go for black...

    Packaging:

    A small  10 ml. cute bottle plastic, with a screw top, and the brush is so sturdy and thin, so the me who wants to get a very thin eyeliner was capable of doing it.

    Texture :

    Very liquid ..well?? what do you expect from a liquid eyeliner. But It was also very light.

    What I think :

    You guys will have to believe that this liner is my favorite. Its liquidity makes it absorb into my skin faster. So it wint get ur eyes smudge. It gave you a very clean line ( if you really know how to apply it), and the blendability to my skin was amazing, to bad its not a water proof, but that was ok. And it stays the same and longer, seriously...

    Rating:
    5/5 

    posted under , , |

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home

    HOT STUFF

    FAVORITE STYLE OF THE YEAR : INDONESIAN CIREBON BATIK

    Indonesia has lots of cultures, from the variety of foods to its traditional clothes. One of them is The Cirebon Batik.

    Like any typical places in Java, Cirebon has its own style in the Batik art. It's mostly got something to do with the drawing or the clouds, or mega. And it's as beautiful as any other Batik in any other places in Indonesia.

    And that is why I'm searching for the style of the Cirebon Batik a year ago, the wannabe designer in me always have the urge to once again live up my childhood dream.

    And since the fabric is so flowy and thin ( but of course with a good quality), it's good to wear at the tropical weather like here.

    So I hope you enjoy looking at some of my design, please go to the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Dnins-House/167428916602432

    Rp.80.000

    WHO'S HERE


    statistics

    Followers

      Real technique Bold Metal Collection

      MY WISH LIST : Real Techniques Brushes Metal Edition

      I Just Love love love Real Technique Brushes. I have been following Pixiwoos make up turorial in Youtube since forever, and I love Sam Chapman tutorial, I think she's briallian. Sam and Nic been releasing brushes product, which I found so very good, and I have been buying those brushes, and feel happy about it. Aaaaannndd the latest edition would be the bold metal edition, I wish they are here already in Indonesia, so I can grab those for my self :)

      You can see the link here btw

      Popular Posts

      MY BOOK WISH LIST

      I fell in love with Andrea Kane when I read her great novel Samantha .. and I so want to read her other novel, specially sam's brother story Drake, which I read before in her book... think he's great... Anyone in jakarta would tell me if you have this one???? please



      MY WISH LIST : MAC 24 PVS MAKE UP BRUSH + LEATHER POUCH

      I 've been yearning to have the complete series of professional make up brush, face, eyes, and lips... from the biggest to the smallest. Been searching for the top brand names, but I probably settle for the knock out ones.. lol, still it made me smile.

      Other names, such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up forever, Sygma, has it's own kits, and they all are beautiful, and expensive.

      So, I've decided to save up and buy all those things at the end of the year...

      Ganbatte Inten.....

    Recent Comments