WAR OF THE SHAMPOO ....

I live with my two brothers, a daughter and a husband, who are having diffrent kind of hair type, which of course made my month shopping is more exciting and more costly.

Like for example, my husband have this scalp problem, that when he get stressed or nervous, he kind of develope some kinda of dandruff problem, that occasionally came and only Sunsilk with Dandruff can work the magic on him.

 and I think it's good for he solve the hair problem, but I wish I could say the same when one of my brother enter the same problem. So he tried the sunsilk, but he convinced me that it gave his hair a dry after effect, and that it lost its shines, I said when was your hair really shiny, because I never see his shiny hair, but he insisted that sunsilk making it diffrent.... so I gave up, enter Dove Shampoo anti dandruff.


So my brother were content... he looked happy, and that were good, except one problem, that Dove Shampoo is rather costly to my monthly budget, so I convinced him to try another brand, but to no avail it didn't work. Bummer......

Enter .... Lifeboy shampoo damage hair therapy, which do wonders to me, I love the smells, I think it smells the strongest among others and it lingers a lot while ....




I have this problem of falling hair.... thats why I have gone pixie, because I thought that if I were to have a short hair, then it won't fall... luckily with lifebuoy hair falling therapy, I didn't have to worry about it anymore, I felt it lesson... shoot ... it really actually work... kudos.....

Last but not least... my daughter... which have a very dry hair, and it really gets tangled everytime she woke up, and I have to fight with her everyday when preparing her to go to school .. yes .. the combing activity can get ugly .... I gave her dove for dry hair, along with the conditioner ... still my daughter's hair still gets tangled... then I bought Pantene Pro V for smooth and silky hair, long with the conditioner ..... seriously ... works for my daughter ....

 From www.pantene.com :


A polished, sleek, smooth look is always in style. This Pro-V formula cleanses gently and helps align each strand, leaving hair shining and manageably smooth. Intended for wavy or straight styles. Used as a system with Pro-V Smooth Conditioner, it:
  • Is specially designed to smooth and condition hair for protection against damage
  • Calms unruly hair to help alleviate frizz
  • Leaves hair noticeably smoother with incredible shine and softness*
* Pantene shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

My Review :

Seriously guys.... it's probably my daughter thing, but it looks better on her, and it added a certain shine to her hair... and she loves the smells .... it just going perfect and I'm happy that now the combing experience is relaxing, and she's beginning to wanting her hair done... lol... 

posted under |

1 comments:

Inten Tirkasari said...

thanks ... glad u like it ... thank u for the info too.. so very helpfull

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

HOT STUFF

FAVORITE STYLE OF THE YEAR : INDONESIAN CIREBON BATIK

Indonesia has lots of cultures, from the variety of foods to its traditional clothes. One of them is The Cirebon Batik.

Like any typical places in Java, Cirebon has its own style in the Batik art. It's mostly got something to do with the drawing or the clouds, or mega. And it's as beautiful as any other Batik in any other places in Indonesia.

And that is why I'm searching for the style of the Cirebon Batik a year ago, the wannabe designer in me always have the urge to once again live up my childhood dream.

And since the fabric is so flowy and thin ( but of course with a good quality), it's good to wear at the tropical weather like here.

So I hope you enjoy looking at some of my design, please go to the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Dnins-House/167428916602432

Rp.80.000

WHO'S HERE


statistics

Followers

    Real technique Bold Metal Collection

    MY WISH LIST : Real Techniques Brushes Metal Edition

    I Just Love love love Real Technique Brushes. I have been following Pixiwoos make up turorial in Youtube since forever, and I love Sam Chapman tutorial, I think she's briallian. Sam and Nic been releasing brushes product, which I found so very good, and I have been buying those brushes, and feel happy about it. Aaaaannndd the latest edition would be the bold metal edition, I wish they are here already in Indonesia, so I can grab those for my self :)

    You can see the link here btw

    Popular Posts

    MY BOOK WISH LIST

    I fell in love with Andrea Kane when I read her great novel Samantha .. and I so want to read her other novel, specially sam's brother story Drake, which I read before in her book... think he's great... Anyone in jakarta would tell me if you have this one???? please



    MY WISH LIST : MAC 24 PVS MAKE UP BRUSH + LEATHER POUCH

    I 've been yearning to have the complete series of professional make up brush, face, eyes, and lips... from the biggest to the smallest. Been searching for the top brand names, but I probably settle for the knock out ones.. lol, still it made me smile.

    Other names, such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up forever, Sygma, has it's own kits, and they all are beautiful, and expensive.

    So, I've decided to save up and buy all those things at the end of the year...

    Ganbatte Inten.....

Recent Comments