URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN : WEIGHTLESS ULTRA DEFINITION LIQUID MAKEUP (FOUNDATION)




As you guys might know, I have been following Pixiwoos Make Up Tutorial for quite sometimes now  .. ( ah okay, prolly from when Sam still do the shooting at her home, with low quality camera, already in love with her then ), any who, I have been learning to do the face sculpting, and boy, its hard, I keep practicing tho, and hopefully I keep getting better. I have been eyeing Ben Nye Contouring Palate, but sadly, they don’t sell it here in Indonesia, I need to order them online, and guess what, it didn’t deliver to Bali. So basically, I was disappointed. But not for long, because, when I found myself in the middle of Sephora biggest store in Singapore, I kinda feel  my heart mend a little. There I spotted Urban Decay Foundation. Yup, foundation, while I was looking for a contour, I choose UB foundation as my contour cream ( so sue me ).
UB Foundation offers 18 shades, from the lightest to the darkest, so I wouldn’t overly worry I wont get the correct color.
 Based on the review at its website, lots are referring to how great the product is, and honestly tho, it is such a great product, but since I'm only using it for contouring, I can't help to notice how light it actually was.
I once mixed it with my lighter color of BB cream from The Body Shop ( forgotten that I suppose to make a review of it, o well, I'll do that later), and since I bought a dark shades ( I believe its #10), it's mixed wasn't pretty bad.
From www.Urbandecay.com :
Coverage without compromise. Our weightless formula blurs imperfections for a flawless finish that feels invisible, but looks professionally retouched.Whoever said 'you can't have the best of both worlds' never tried Naked Skin. Not only does our new light-as-air foundation give you the buildable coverage you desire – it also looks and feels like you're wearing absolutely nothing.
Naked Skin uses light-diffusing spheres to 'blur' imperfections for a luminous, demi-matte finish that feels invisible but looks professionally retouched. Naked Skin is oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and loaded with nourishing ingredients:
Matrixyl 3000-Anti-wrinkle and lifting peptides restore and  maintain skin's youthful appearance while increasing elasticity.
Litchiderm (derived from lychee fruit) – Protects the skin from dehydration, oxidative stress and accelerated aging, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion.
Green Tea & Vitamin E – These anti-oxidants neutralize free-radicals and promote collagen production for smooth and supple skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate – Holds and attracts water for optimal hydration, circulation and nutrient absorption,making skin smooth, soft and youthful.
Our range of 18 meticulously calibrated shades use a numbering system to help you choose your perfect match. Shades ending in '.0' are warm (yellow/olive undertones). Shades ending in '.5' are cool (rosy/neutral undertones).
For professional results, we recommend you apply, buff and blur your way to a flawless finish with our Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush. Designed specifically for Naked Skin, the densely packed shape of this amazing brush distributes makeup evenly and perfectly buffs out the light-diffusing spheres for a soft-focus finish. Don't have the brush? You can also apply using your fingers or sponge – Naked Skin always blends beautifully.
Fill Weight: 30ml / 1 oz
Color Options :
 It has 18 shades of options, I didn't know that human skin can go to that much spectrum :), which is great I gues.
Ingredients ( from www.urbandecay.com) :
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides). 

My Review on the website :
The website is freakin great, I love how it's user friendly, every page consist of the the product, already separated, makes it easier to browse.

Packaging :
 Beautifully packaged. A plastic glassy tube, with a pump, and if you shake it, it will be have this metal ball inside, which i'm sure the purpose is to mixed it.

Texture :
Very liquid, and easy to apply. Specially if you have your own contouring brush or sponge, so easy to blend also.

How to apply :
 Contouring wise, I only apply how much that I need ( which is very little

My Skin Condition :
 Dry normal, with oily skin on the T section , and now is a bit pimple-ee ( dunno if its even a word )

My Review :
Great Product, I don't have to say it otherwise. I'm going to buy a color to my skin tone for the foundation purpose

Rate :
10/10

posted under , |

2 comments:

inten said...

testing

inten said...

testing

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

HOT STUFF

FAVORITE STYLE OF THE YEAR : INDONESIAN CIREBON BATIK

Indonesia has lots of cultures, from the variety of foods to its traditional clothes. One of them is The Cirebon Batik.

Like any typical places in Java, Cirebon has its own style in the Batik art. It's mostly got something to do with the drawing or the clouds, or mega. And it's as beautiful as any other Batik in any other places in Indonesia.

And that is why I'm searching for the style of the Cirebon Batik a year ago, the wannabe designer in me always have the urge to once again live up my childhood dream.

And since the fabric is so flowy and thin ( but of course with a good quality), it's good to wear at the tropical weather like here.

So I hope you enjoy looking at some of my design, please go to the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Dnins-House/167428916602432

Rp.80.000

WHO'S HERE


statistics

Followers

    Real technique Bold Metal Collection

    MY WISH LIST : Real Techniques Brushes Metal Edition

    I Just Love love love Real Technique Brushes. I have been following Pixiwoos make up turorial in Youtube since forever, and I love Sam Chapman tutorial, I think she's briallian. Sam and Nic been releasing brushes product, which I found so very good, and I have been buying those brushes, and feel happy about it. Aaaaannndd the latest edition would be the bold metal edition, I wish they are here already in Indonesia, so I can grab those for my self :)

    You can see the link here btw

    Popular Posts

    MY BOOK WISH LIST

    I fell in love with Andrea Kane when I read her great novel Samantha .. and I so want to read her other novel, specially sam's brother story Drake, which I read before in her book... think he's great... Anyone in jakarta would tell me if you have this one???? please



    MY WISH LIST : MAC 24 PVS MAKE UP BRUSH + LEATHER POUCH

    I 've been yearning to have the complete series of professional make up brush, face, eyes, and lips... from the biggest to the smallest. Been searching for the top brand names, but I probably settle for the knock out ones.. lol, still it made me smile.

    Other names, such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up forever, Sygma, has it's own kits, and they all are beautiful, and expensive.

    So, I've decided to save up and buy all those things at the end of the year...

    Ganbatte Inten.....

Recent Comments