THE REVIEW OF THIS YEAR MOVIE ( that I was so eagerly wanting to see)..PART 1

Early this year, I put some movies that I really wanna see, like, Harry Potter, The Bounty, Knight and Day, Letter to Juliet, Kites, etc, and here are my Review or mostly what I think about them.

1. The Bounty Hunter


 


Cast : Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler

What’s The movie about :
Milo Boyd, a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter, gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurly. He thinks all that's ahead is an easy payday, but when Nicole gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole. The exes continually one-up each other - until they find themselves on the run for their lives. They thought their promise to love, honor and obey was tough - staying alive is going to be a whole lot tougher. Written by Sony Pictures

What I think :
I so love Gerard Butler, but I’m sorry to say, that this movie didn’t really bring his acting skill.. I mean come on… the chemistry isn’t there, and I thought they were going out during filming the movie. But of course, Jennifer Aniston was great in Friends, but I haven’t seen a good movie starring her… I mean ever, that’s too bad.. serious. I was expected the movie was full of romance, or at least a kiss or a not too steamy bed scene… but NO.. nope.. nada… it’s supposed to be an action, romantic comedy, well… the romance isn’t there, and not really funny, and the action ….. ??? ughhhhhh…

Rate :
1/5 .. I’m sorry guys… much as I love you, but the movie sucks…
  
2.    Sex and The City 2 :


 Cast : Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall,  Kristen Davies, Cinthya Nixon

Whats The Movie about :
While wrestling with the pressures of life, love, and work in Manhattan, Carrie, Miranda, and Charlotte join Samantha for a trip to Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), where Samantha's ex is filming a new movie, and Carrie happened to meet with former flame, Aidan.

What I think :
This movie was so glamorous … lots of cool clothes and shoes, just great fashion. But the story? Hhmmm have to admit, the only interesting character on the movie was Samantha.. Comparing to the last one, Sex and The City 2 certainly has more label to show.. even I think it’s sometimes was too over the top. But still… I like the first one better

Rate :
3/5


3.       Letters to Juliet


 Cast : Amanda Seyfried, Gael Garcia Bernal

What’s the movie about :
An American girl on vacation with her fiancé in Italy finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by a the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter.

What I think :
Omg … and I thought this one might be good. I  love Amanda Seyfried in Big Love and Jennifer’s Body… but here? No chemistry or whatsoever with the male lead. I mean they spend hours on cars.. but… nothing. I usually love Romantic Comedy or Romance movie, but this one should be great… but no. I miss the 90’s romance comedy, like Only You or French Kiss… I dunno… is it because the movies was full of award winning actors? While nowdays romanctic comedy just feel of teenage idol…..

Rate :
2/5 …. Love the scenary of Italy…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

HOT STUFF

FAVORITE STYLE OF THE YEAR : INDONESIAN CIREBON BATIK

Indonesia has lots of cultures, from the variety of foods to its traditional clothes. One of them is The Cirebon Batik.

Like any typical places in Java, Cirebon has its own style in the Batik art. It's mostly got something to do with the drawing or the clouds, or mega. And it's as beautiful as any other Batik in any other places in Indonesia.

And that is why I'm searching for the style of the Cirebon Batik a year ago, the wannabe designer in me always have the urge to once again live up my childhood dream.

And since the fabric is so flowy and thin ( but of course with a good quality), it's good to wear at the tropical weather like here.

So I hope you enjoy looking at some of my design, please go to the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Dnins-House/167428916602432

Rp.80.000

WHO'S HERE


statistics

Followers

    Real technique Bold Metal Collection

    MY WISH LIST : Real Techniques Brushes Metal Edition

    I Just Love love love Real Technique Brushes. I have been following Pixiwoos make up turorial in Youtube since forever, and I love Sam Chapman tutorial, I think she's briallian. Sam and Nic been releasing brushes product, which I found so very good, and I have been buying those brushes, and feel happy about it. Aaaaannndd the latest edition would be the bold metal edition, I wish they are here already in Indonesia, so I can grab those for my self :)

    You can see the link here btw

    Popular Posts

    MY BOOK WISH LIST

    I fell in love with Andrea Kane when I read her great novel Samantha .. and I so want to read her other novel, specially sam's brother story Drake, which I read before in her book... think he's great... Anyone in jakarta would tell me if you have this one???? please



    MY WISH LIST : MAC 24 PVS MAKE UP BRUSH + LEATHER POUCH

    I 've been yearning to have the complete series of professional make up brush, face, eyes, and lips... from the biggest to the smallest. Been searching for the top brand names, but I probably settle for the knock out ones.. lol, still it made me smile.

    Other names, such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up forever, Sygma, has it's own kits, and they all are beautiful, and expensive.

    So, I've decided to save up and buy all those things at the end of the year...

    Ganbatte Inten.....

Recent Comments