ANIME REVIEW OF THE WEEK : Bokura Ga Ita





I've been doing anime marthon this week, and some I watched because of the manga I read earlier. I couldn't find my favorite manga being anime, so I choose the second one. BOKURA GA ITA. I love the manga - yeah I read it online... because I couldn't find it here. So Anyway this is my review of the series.

The Plot :

The story evolve around three character, Takahashi Nanami, Motoharu Yano and Masafumi Takeuchi. Nanami was a new student in her first year of highschool, there he met Yano, A classmate, whom she met accidently. Instantly She falls for her, and in no time confessed her feelings. But Yano was still in memory of his dead girlfriend, but later found out, that nanami's persistent really tug his hear, so then finally he asked her to be his girlfriend. But the buried feeling of his past girlfriend, and constant insecurities that nanami felt when she was with yano increases as she observed how close Yano relationship with Yamamoto Yuri ( sister of Yano's dead girlfriend) was, so she ask him what's his relationship with Yamamoto. And everytime, Nanami only got a brushed off attitude towards her question, there's Masafumi Takeuchi, who is Yano's best friend, who is constantly sooth her feeling whenever she felt down with Yano, in time Takeuchi confess his feeling during Nanami and Yano's break up.




The Characther (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Were_There_%28manga%29)  


notice that I took the character from the manga, but the ending was finish in the manga, not in the anime
  • Nanami "Nana" Takahashi (高橋 七美 Takahashi Nanami?), the series protagonist, is a high school girl who falls in love with the popular Yano Motoharu. They struggle with issues of trusting one another as the shadow of Yano's dead girlfriend, who was with another guy at the time she died, looms over them. In the manga, eventually Yano's inability to let go and her inability to focus on the future rather than the past lead to their breaking up. She eventually begins dating Take, but is unable to forget Yano completely. When Take proposes, she rejects him, then begins searching for Yano after meeting one of his coworkers and learning where he is. In the anime adaptation, she is voiced by Nozomi Sasaki.
  • Motoharu Yano (矢野 元晴 Yano Motoharu?) is a popular high school boy whose girlfriend, Nana, was killed in a car crash while out with another guy. He has a hard time trusting Nanami, and displays jealousy and possessiveness, to the point of physically abusing her. As the series progresses, he wrestles with his feelings for his dead girlfriend versus those for the living Nanami, whom he even calls "Nana-chan" at times. Yano moves to Tokyo with his mom, but after half a year he stops contacting Nanami, effectively breaking up with her. Eventually it is revealed that his mother killed herself, after which he disappeared. He reappears four years later, living with Yamamoto but still remembering Nanami. In the anime adaptation, he is voiced by Hiroshi Yazaki.
  • Masafumi "Take" Takeuchi (竹内 匡史 Takeuchi Masafumi?) is Yano's close friend and becomes a friend and confidant for Nanami after she begins dating Yano. As the series progresses, he finds himself falling in love with her, leaving him unsure how to proceed. When Yano breaks up with Nanami, they begin dating. He eventually proposes, but she turns him down. In the anime adaptation, he is voiced by Takuji Kawakubo.
  • Yuri Yamamoto (山本 有里 Yamamoto Yuri?) is the younger sister of Nana, Yano's late girlfriend. She had a crush on Yano even while he was dating her sister. A week after Nana's death, Yano had sex with her. She originally believed he was simply using her, but later suspects he was pitying her. After Yano begins dating Nanami, she becomes an obstacle for their relationship as Yano continues displaying some closeness with her. In the anime adaptation, she is voiced by Erina Nakayama.
What I think :

I so loved the manga, but then I watched the 25 episodes of the animes, the first 10 was quite good and kawaii, but as the plot goes, I find it reallllllllyyyyy boring. How Nanami showed her insecurities and cries all the time, I mean please. Plus why is it that the side charachter never gets the girl. It was such a shame, becos after 20 episode, my vote Goes for Takeuchi, not Yano. But the good thing about the anime was the song. It full of cool song and was good.

Rate :
3/5

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

HOT STUFF

FAVORITE STYLE OF THE YEAR : INDONESIAN CIREBON BATIK

Indonesia has lots of cultures, from the variety of foods to its traditional clothes. One of them is The Cirebon Batik.

Like any typical places in Java, Cirebon has its own style in the Batik art. It's mostly got something to do with the drawing or the clouds, or mega. And it's as beautiful as any other Batik in any other places in Indonesia.

And that is why I'm searching for the style of the Cirebon Batik a year ago, the wannabe designer in me always have the urge to once again live up my childhood dream.

And since the fabric is so flowy and thin ( but of course with a good quality), it's good to wear at the tropical weather like here.

So I hope you enjoy looking at some of my design, please go to the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Dnins-House/167428916602432

Rp.80.000

WHO'S HERE


statistics

Followers

    Real technique Bold Metal Collection

    MY WISH LIST : Real Techniques Brushes Metal Edition

    I Just Love love love Real Technique Brushes. I have been following Pixiwoos make up turorial in Youtube since forever, and I love Sam Chapman tutorial, I think she's briallian. Sam and Nic been releasing brushes product, which I found so very good, and I have been buying those brushes, and feel happy about it. Aaaaannndd the latest edition would be the bold metal edition, I wish they are here already in Indonesia, so I can grab those for my self :)

    You can see the link here btw

    Popular Posts

    MY BOOK WISH LIST

    I fell in love with Andrea Kane when I read her great novel Samantha .. and I so want to read her other novel, specially sam's brother story Drake, which I read before in her book... think he's great... Anyone in jakarta would tell me if you have this one???? please



    MY WISH LIST : MAC 24 PVS MAKE UP BRUSH + LEATHER POUCH

    I 've been yearning to have the complete series of professional make up brush, face, eyes, and lips... from the biggest to the smallest. Been searching for the top brand names, but I probably settle for the knock out ones.. lol, still it made me smile.

    Other names, such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up forever, Sygma, has it's own kits, and they all are beautiful, and expensive.

    So, I've decided to save up and buy all those things at the end of the year...

    Ganbatte Inten.....

Recent Comments